Especially since finishing my GCSEs and being on holiday Netflix has become a large part of my life (I definitely do spend too much time watching it😂). Due to this I have watched a reasonable amount of films and series on it and I thought I would share some of my favourites and some shows/films that I want to watch in the future.
- Kissing booth
- Reality high
- The Duff
- Just go with it – to be honest I love most films that Adam Sandler is in and this also has Jennifer Aniston in it so what more do you want? 😂
- Home again
- Legally blonde – this is definitely a great one if you’re in need of motivation because if Elle Woods can graduate from Harvard you can do anything!
- Barely lethal
- The edge of seventeen
- What to expect when you’re expecting
- Monte Carlo
- Love Rosie – not going to lie but I may have teared up a few times throughout this
- Before I fall
- Set it up
- When we first met
- Deadpool – Ryan Reynolds is amazing in this and it is a great to watch for a laugh
- Most marvel films on there (like the avengers and guardians of the galaxy)
- Nativity – how can I write a list of good films without mentioning nativity? This is my absolute favourite christmas film and I watch it at least 2 times every year (If i’m being honest I’m just waiting till September cause I feel like then its a bit more acceptable to watch start watching it again.
- Outnumbered – literally one of my favourite shows ever, I have watched this a ridiculous number of times 😂
- Pretty little liars – I think most people have heard of this one but I though I’d mention it as it is great
- Friends – an amazing series and another one of my absolute favourites
- Vampire diaries – who doesn’t love a bit of Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder?
- The originals
- Once upon a time
- Love island
- Shadowhunters – this is based on the book series The Mortal Instruments
- 13 reasons why – I think is one of the very well known shows on Netflix and I personally really liked it but if you are going to watch it you should be aware that it can be quite intense at times
- Jane the virgin
- Miranda – one of my all time faves and Miranda Hart is so funny this
- Gossip girl – lets face it at some point or another we’ve all wanted to be Serena van der Woodsen or Blair Waldorf
- The Crown
- Gavin and Stacey – this is an absolute British classic and you’ve just got to love James Corden in this
- Stranger things
I hope this little list is some what useful and I would love to hear what some of you favourite films and shows on Netflix are so make sure to leave them in the comments.
Previous post – What to do on a flight
Instagram – @simplyxannablog
Twitter – @simplyxannablog